Saturday, May 17, 2008

BARKSDALE AIR FORCE BASE


We just returned last week from the Barksdale Air Force Air Show (May 9,10 & 11). It was awesome! This was my first time attending the air show...and wow! The Jet Truck was so impressive. It was much bigger than the truck we saw at Mound, LA and Hawkins field. the Aeroshell team showed another great performance,the golden knights were just superb, and we also saw some crazy and unbelievable stunts from several different pilots doing the impossible! But, honestly...the BLUE ANGELS were my favorite! This was the first time for me to see them... I hope I can see them again soon!
We were treated wonderfully by the Air Force Base, they saw to our every need! It was warm the first day... and the drinks that were offered were much needed. They also provided us with meals...THANKS!
Here are a few shots of the events.



No comments: